Monday, February 15, 2010

What is this space for?

Shhhhhhh....the Heavenly farm manager does not know that I am writing this....but it's my Heavenly birthday today, and I am having Sirrus the Heavenly gopher help me type because my Heavenly hooves are TOO large to hit the Heavenly keyboard letters......If I did try and type, it would look like this;

skduf;akut;jv;v   osu['a]s-gn   as[tgn-
[ansp[dgjkl;xdmkZXC<>?XCL:s     ;'gOOF

Hey, I managed to type the word "goof".......See?  So that is why Sirrus is helping.  I should mention too that the Heaven's Gate Farm reports have been on hiatus because the Heavenly Farm Manager was on VACATION!!!  We had a chaperone watch over us, but the Heavenly Farm Manager is due back tomorrow...so this is why I'm getting this on here NOW!!  All is well up here and of course, we'll be partying tonight.....I baked myself a HUGE Heavenly chocolate cake in the shape of a HORSESHOE!!!  Oh great...here comes our chaperone....let's split guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signed,
Seattle Slew (and Sirrus the Heavenly gopher)

6 comments:

  1. OMGOSH!!! *SLEW*!!! I AM BEYOND SO HAPPPPPYYY! TO SEE YOU POST HERE, SWEETIE:) Here's what I wrote to you this morning:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN HEAVEN TO *SEATTLE SLEW*!!! #36 today, *SLEW*:)

    Who, I wonder, has made you a *CAKE* to celebrate this most *SPECIAL* of days?! I betcha *MURPHY* might have had a paw in it:)

    I hope your day brings you everything and more you were hoping for...and your *SWEETIE* has something planned to bring you smiles and even a little bit of 'blushig', too:)

    I love you, *SLEW*!! I shure do! xxooxx

    February 15, 2010 6:49 AM

    I'm so SORRY you had to bake your OWN cake! I hope Murphy helped you at least a little bit! :)

    I'm so HAPPY, too, *SLEW* to see that our Heavenly Farm Manager is coming back tomorrow...I've been so WORRIED for her! Good she had a great vaction..but I'm glad she's coming back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Slew - I posted a Happy Birthday message on your birthday over at ABR. I finally found the blog again so I'm wishing you a Belated Happy Birthday here! I hope your cake was delicious!

    XXOO

    Auntie Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee, all is now well in the universe cuz our Heavenly Farm Manager is BACK!!! Good to know that SKUA is back with us, too. The article posted now by him is another super one. I hope that I remember my password so I can post this.
    linda ~ ga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay Slew - could you please tell your Heavenly Manager we would like an update on you all?

    XXOO

    Auntie Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. EH, in the morning please welcome my Abby to the Farm. Her name is short for Absolute...as in she was absolutely my LAST kitteh. She wasn't. Abby is my Buffy Lynn's granddaughter (who is at the Farm) by her little girl, Pirate. I think her dad is my Pumpkin...she could be Ginger's, though, who is up there with you. Punk & Peety are still here on earth. Anyway, please welcome her and show her around. I'm sure gonna miss her sweet, gray face! Tell her this mammy will always love her! Thanks, EH!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EH please welcome my kitty Billy who passed unexpectedly yesterday. He was a dark orange tabby and so full of love. I miss him so much.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete