Friday, December 25, 2009

In The Words of Barbaro~December 24, 2007

In The Words Of Barbaro

"The walls echoed with the sounds of holiday music and off in the distance there were voices, many voices, people passing by and a few stopping in to visit with me. They were all so excited, every one of them, their enthusiasm was contagious as it quickly filled the room, surrounding me like a warm, relaxing breeze. I remember the Christmas cards from the children, those were the ones that brought the most joy to my heart. Simplistic views and pure innocence, with a similar, heartfelt message in each one, 'stay strong Barbaro, we love you'. It was at that moment that I began to ask myself, what are the true hidden powers behind this type of 'love'? So many people supported me throughout my journey and loved me, yet most of them never 'met' me, never fed me a treat, never glided a hand along my neck, never brushed me, never physically looked me in the eyes.........yet they loved me. What a wonderful gift I was given.....to be unconditionally loved, from the inner most depths of one's heart......from people all around the world. It made me realize what my purpose on this Earth was, and all the good that would continue because of one word, 'love'. It made it easier for me to accept my 'calling' and it was truly one of the best Christmas presents I could ask for really. I realize that it will soon become difficult in the coming weeks, but please know that I will always be there with you, during your struggles, during your hardships and during your accomplishments.  I learned many things about 'love' along my journey, but one of the most important things that I learned, is that 'love' is endless, timeless. You have all made me proud with your continued determination, togetherness and strength with regards to your 'United Causes' and as you lay your head upon your pillow this evening, give thanks for all those in your life that you love unconditionally and to those who love you back without conditions, for there is no better gift under the tree on Christmas morn' than this.......~Love Barbaro."


Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Barbaro - always in my heart.

    XXOO

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Heavenly Family...

    Me too, Barbaro...I love you Now, Always and FOREVER:)

    I'm sure by now, you've met *DELTA DAWN* and *ROCKY*...and thankfully, I know now, they will always be happy and safe! I'm so grateful they both knew love and respect before flying home...and I only wish they could have stayed longer to enjoy those feelings here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Everyone! Sally...looks like just me&you here, huh? Hope all is well at Heaven's Gate, EH..I see *CHICO* is a featured Kindred Spirit these past couple of weeks:) His brother, Amigo was a bit under the weather recently, but seems to be on the mend now, so that is good news!

    I started a Thread on the Discussion Board if yole wanna see some happy horses:) Advanced Search #44287.1 leads it off, and this afternoon, post #12 shows a BUNCH OF PICS OF 'MY' *CHARLEY*!! Wheeeee:)

    Fog here these past few mornings and today it lifted around 10a, like normal..and then it came back and lifted again...and came back again:/ I should't complain because people in the valley haven't seen sun in almost a week now...but geesh, it makes for awfully cold/damp mornings and evenings!

    Well...I hope you, Sally:) and those kiddddds at the Farm all sleep like LAMBS tonight! CUL8R

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love You So A Lot So Angels Equine Heaven And Angel Lynne And Angel Linda And Angel Sue
    And Angel Sally. You Are In My Heart So (8) A Lot So.........Thinking Rainbow Roses And Music
    And Cooking With Slew. Sending All, All All My Love To You So, So So Very Beautiful Angels
    On This Earth. Affirmed Dee Mirich

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angel Dee:) *COOKING WITH SLEW*!!! YIPPEEEEEE-SKIPPPPYYYYY! Me too, Angel Dee...MEEEE TOOOO!!:)

    Wednesday morning, 1/13/10, Heavenly Family! Hope your New Year thus far is going just 'swimmingly'! I hope all is well with our Heavenly Farm Manager and all the SUPER-DUPER STAR RESIDENTS AT HEAVEN'S GATE FARM!! :) Love yole soooooo MUCH!! Kisses on ALL your faces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love You So A Lot So Angel Lynne. You Are In My Heart So (8) A Lot So. Thinking Slew's
    Recipes. Affirmed Dee Mirich

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love You So A Lot So Angels Equine Heaven And Angel Lynne And Angel Linda And Angel Sue And Angel Sally. You Are In My Heart So (8) A Lot So. Thinking Music And God's Glowing Sunshine And Warmth. Sending All, All All My Love To You So, So So Very Beautiful Angels On This Earth. Affirmed Dee Mirich

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Handsome Sweetheart:)

    Three years ago today, Barbaro...you got to Heaven's Gate Farm! Three Years, Honey! I love you MORE this day than that day! Whoddathunkit? Not ME!! :)

    Thank You, Barbaro, for all you've taught me! Thank You for bringing me to *CHARLEY* and the great people at Safe Haven Horse Rescue in Cottonwood, CA....Thank You for bringing me to *JOE* at TB Friends....Thank You for bringing me to the House You Built at ABR! Thank You for bringing me to so MANY wonderful Friends! Thank You for teaching me all things Equine...the sad lessons along with the happy ones!

    Thank You for greeting my *MURPHY* and Sandra's *CHIEFSTER* and our CJ and *SHERRY,VW* at the Bridge...Thank You for introducing me to *SLEW* and *JOHN HENRY*, too, Honey!! Geeze, I could go on/on and on some more...but I just wanted to stop in here today to say 'HI' and 'THANK YOU'!

    I love you Bobby Jackson! NOW, ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

    Lynne-Your Forever Friend in CA

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN HEAVEN TO *SEATTLE SLEW*!!! #36 today, *SLEW*:)

    Who, I wonder, has made you a *CAKE* to celebrate this most *SPECIAL* of days?! I betcha *MURPHY* might have had a paw in it:)

    I hope your day brings you everything and more you were hoping for...and your *SWEETIE* has something planned to bring you smiles and even a little bit of 'blushig', too:)

    I love you, *SLEW*!! I shure do! xxooxx

    ReplyDelete